Higher Professional Technical Courses (CTeSP)
Academic Year 2022/2023
- Holders of a secondary education course or legally equivalent qualification (e.g. vocational course or technological course)
- Holders of a technological specialisation diploma, a higher vocational technical diploma or a higher education degree
- Applicants who obtain approval through the process for over-23s
|Phase 1||Phase 2|
|Submission of applications||11-07-2022 to 14-08-2022||20 to 25-09-2022|
|Seriation of applicants||02-09-2022||04-10-2022|
|Online publication of seriation results||05-09-2022 (1)||06-10-2022|
|Appeals - online via form||05 to 06-09-2022||06 to 07-10-2022|
|Online publication of the results of complaints||08-09-2022||10-10-2022|
|Online registration of candidates placed||08 to 16-09-2022 (2, 3)||07 to 18-10-2022 (3)|
PEAC calendar (Only for applicants given a conditional place on the course and substitutes who do not meet the conditions for admission to the course)
|PEAC online registration||08 to 09-09-2022||06 to 11-10-2022|
|Specific knowledge assessment test (PEAC)/Saturday or evening||10-09-2022||12-10-2022|
|Online publication of the results of the PEACs||12-09-2022||13-10-2022|
|Online appeals via form||12 to 13-09-2022||13 to 14-10-2022|
|Online publication of the results of complaints||14-09-2022||17-10-2022|
|Online registration of applicants placed||12 to 16-09-2022||13 to 18-10-2022|
- In 2022/23, only CTeSP with at least ten students enrolled at the end of the first phase of applications will be taught
- Applicants placed in the first phase may be placed again in the second phase if there are any places available resulting from the non-enrollment of candidates placed in the first phase
- Failure to meet this deadline will lead to the automatic loss of the place
Candidates who are not trained in at least one of the relevant areas of the CTeSP to which they are applying will have to take a knowledge assessment test. After passing the test, you will meet the required entry conditions and will be placed in the course you applied for, subject to there being places available.
If you gain entry through the process for over-23s, you will need to have taken the specific entrance exam for this competition.
- Completed online application form
- Certificates of qualifications and curricular plan
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of identification document, valid residence permit (in case of foreign candidates) and tax identification number
- Document of equivalence to secondary education in Portugal for candidates attending school abroad
- Certificate issued by an entity recognized for this purpose of independent command of the Portuguese language in the terms foreseen for level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), for foreign applicants whose mother tongue is not Portuguese and who have not completed secondary education in Portuguese
- Medical certificate of multipurpose disability issued under the terms established by Decree Law 202/96, of October 23rd, for applicants with disabilities. In the absence of the aforementioned medical certificate, the candidate must submit a medical declaration in accordance with the model for the national competition for access and admission to public higher education, which is adopted for this procedure and available on the website of the Directorate General of Higher Education
As Provas Especiais de Avaliação de Conhecimentos (PEAC) dos Cursos Técnicos Superiores Profissionais (CTeSP) destinam-se a alunos com o ensino secundário completo ou equivalente, a titulares de Cursos de Especialização Tecnológica (CET) e a titulares de grau de ensino superior, que não tenham formação numa das áreas relevantes para os CTeSP.
Os interessados devem inscrever-se numa ou mais provas, consoante o curso CTeSP a que pretendam candidatar-se. As provas disponíveis são: Matemática, Economia, Física e Química, Português, Geografia, Biologia, Química, Informática, Geometria Descritiva e Inglês.
|Provas||CTeSP a que dá acesso||
Prova do ano anterior
|História da Cultura e das Artes|
Os candidatos receberão instruções por email para formalização da inscrição no ano letivo 2022/23.