Why study with us?
The University of Algarve’s prime location in proximity to Faro Airport, the quality of its teaching and research and its excellent infrastructures, together with the synergies it establishes with the region, give this university on the periphery a central and international status.
Here, the concept of proximity is widely experienced, without any barriers between all members of the academic community, providing an educational environment in which students and teaching staff work in close collaboration with the aim of adapting the each student’s experience to the learning standards.
It should also be noted that the academy stands out in various international rankings, namely in the areas of Health Sciences and Technologies; Economics, Management and Tourism; Social and Education Sciences and Exact and Natural Sciences.
In the same way that the University of Algarve is unique, each organic unit is also distinguished and differentiated by its uniqueness, by the unmistakable characteristics and potential that make each School, Faculty or Institute an open space of excellence, sharing and welcoming.
Why choose our school?
- Because we have a tight-knit work environment, which fosters the development of close relationships and companionship between teachers, staff and students, and which allows for a very rich teaching-learning experience.
- Because we have a long-lasting and trusting relationship with organisations in the region and the country, having established partnerships that allow us to value and promote the formation of ESEC through the implementation of internships, exchange of experiences and participation in joint projects.
- Because we are located in a prime area of Europe.
- Because students are the epicentre of all ESEC activity, and our courses, whether artistic, technological or pedagogical, are very comprehensive.
- We have developed a very varied activity programme, which includes conferences, free courses, colloquia, congresses, exhibitions.