The degree in Communication Design aims to promote the training of specialists, with a profile which includes a set of theoretical and practical knowledge and skills in the areas of Graphic Design, Digital Design and Visual Production Design.
This study cycle provides the access to the activity of communication/graphic designer and ensures continuity to a specialized training in 2nd cycle.
The career opportunities of this degree are:
- Identity design- production of commercial brands, logotypes, visual identities;
- Visual/graphic design of advertising campaigns (ads, posters, packaging, merchandising, etc.);
- Typographical / editorial design – create brochures, catalogs, newspapers, magazines and books;
- Analogical and digital illustration, photography and photomontage;
- Production of generics for cinema, television ads, TV animations, etc.;
- Visual production of multimedia applications, like CD-ROM, Websites, interactive kiosks, etc.;
- Exposure assembly, stands, arranging objects in space;
- Teaching in educational and professional training.